Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello Pinterest....goodbye sleep!!!

Sleep is overrated, anyways.

So, a couple weeks ago I heard of pinterest. I got sucked in once I looked into it a little more. I requested an invite to join. Today, this is what I feel like: 

 
You may not get it if you're not on the site. You may not even get it if you're on the site. Anywho, if you want to be on the site, let me know and I will invite you. It is spectacular!

The reason I mention any of this is because I'm trying to upload all of my cake pop creations online, little by little, in multiple places. You can see them on the following links, and more will be added as time goes on:


Tonight, I'm having company to cake pop! It's the best time to pop, as far as I'm concerned. I'll be sure to tell you all about it in the near future! =)

Happy Viewing!!
@--,--






No comments:

Post a Comment