Thursday, January 5, 2012

Once you cake pop...the fun don't stop!!!

Hello muffins!!!

This blog is waaay overdue, and since I'm the last person constantly in their kitchen that surfs the internet and hasn't created a blog about it, I'm finally going to! You can read about muffins every day now! Aren't you excited?!?!

Not literal muffins, of course, since I don't yet own a muffin pan (can you believe it?). 

Anyways, I'm finally starting my Baking & Pastry Arts program at ECC this month, and I have been planning on journaling about what I learn in class, as well as journaling about delicious things being baked in my tiny kitchen with the zero amount of free time I will soon have. So, this is really twofold- to help me keep track of everything I learn, and to help you decide what you should request me to make for you, upon seeing all the totally awesome things I love to make all of the time! I also plan on posting things I have made in the past year or so.

This really spiraled out of control after I discovered cake pops a couple years ago. If we've chatted, you know what these little "pillows of heaven" (as someone recently referred to them as) are- if not, this will all be revealed to you in due time!

Warning: I may throw in random blurps about super yummy things I eat like salmon burgers (not because I love cooking, but rather because I love eating things that taste incredible) or the 8 mile run I took this weekend (which, let's face it, you probably don't want to hear about as I'm showing you foods that would take that amount of running to burn off the calories in them). I say this only because I've been told multiple times that I have a hard time staying on one topic at a time.  ;-)  But, mostly this will hopefully be about my baking adventures.

And hopefully you will catch on to my multiple meaning of muffins. Muffin love! <3 Any who, you will soon see what I mean!

Welcome and enjoy! @--,--




No comments:

Post a Comment