Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mommy Cookies!

Two years ago (to yesterday's date) was my first major cookie making extravaganza, making wedding cookies for a couple of muffins very near and dear to my heart! It was a very exciting time for me, as this was the first time I was really using my brand new PINK KitchenAid mixer, which, at the time, I had no idea how much would completely change my life.


As this year approached, I am happy to be able to make what I'm calling "Mommy Cookies" in this blog post (as opposed to the Lactation Cookies they are being referred to here), for my same special muffins, for the sake of their new baby girl "mini muffin" addition in the family! 



Here's the story with these cookies- they are basically packed with all sorts of nutritional goodness, along with some sweet yummy touches, that helps a breastfeeding momma with milk production. Testimonies on the internet say it really makes a difference, in addition to some first hand stories I get to hear myself! And it makes for a full, well fed baby!

The best part is, these cookies just ain't for mommies! Which is totally awesome, because they taste super yummy and are a fun alternative to a regular chocolate chip, peanut butter, or oatmeal cookie.......because it's everything rolled into one! Everyone else just doesn't reap the benefits that momma and baby get....  ;-)

If you've got a new mom in your life, whip up a batch of these cookies for her! She will be sure to be super appreciative! No time to get these in the oven? I'd be happy to package these up for you myself!

Enjoy!
@--,---

No comments:

Post a Comment