Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!

Happy November! 
 
If you are visiting my page for the first time, welcome, and thanks for checking out my sweet, yummy baked goods! 

Feel free to read through old posts, but most definitely check out all of my cake pop designs on the left side of this page or by clicking on the Cake Pops Design tab at the top of this page. In case you are very new to cake pops, a cake pop is crumbled up baked cake, mixed with frosting, rolled into shapes and dipped into melted candy. They are a perfect bite sized alternative to cakes or cupcakes, and better yet, they are usually a lot cuter! I'm constantly coming up with new ideas for events and holidays, so if there is something you would like to see, feel free to ask me about it! With the holidays approaching, a lot of new ideas and designs are coming that you may want to be a part of!

Please give at least a week's notice for holidays, and order soon, as I may fill up before the holidays are here!

Have fun picking out some sweet treats to try! Thanks again for reading my blog!

@--,--

No comments:

Post a Comment